Responsibilities and Skills:
1. Can conduct and participate in social, environment compliance audits
2. Must be good at written & verbal communication
3. Updating audit history after every audit is conducted by a third party or customer.
4. Getting prepared management objectives prior to system certification audits.
5. Gathering customers’ feedback from concerned department as and when required.
6. Preparing procedures, SOP and system documentation for smooth operations and to avoid the nonconformity in any audit.
7. Must be results-oriented and a self-starter.
8. Must be organized, able to prioritize and multi-task, work in a team.