• Assists the CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad
variety of administrative tasks that include managing an
active calendar of appointments; completing reports; composing and
preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed
travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for
• communicates with the general staff on the CEO’s behalf and coordinates
meetings and strategic activities.
• Make presentations, drafts reports, Letters, proposals, prepares and
coordinates oral and written communication.
• Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively,
and follows through to successful completion, often with
• May attend meetings alongside the CEO.
• To handle much of the routine correspondence and documents.
• To handle confidential and sensitive materials, as well as those that
require analyzing before composing detailed responses.
• To act proactively without much supervision, anticipating needs and
• To conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written
Bachelor’s in any Discipline
Experienced 2 Years