The Freight Forwarding Marketing Manager oversee the transportation of goods from customers to final global destinations. Manage
shipments that are transported by Land, Air and Sea. Must have strong organizational skills, effective skills and the ability to manage
logistics to ensure shipping methods in safe, efficient and reliable mode. Initiate and create new logistics solutions with cost effective
Plan and execute freight forwarding business opportunities for all products such as (Commodities, Liquid Chemicals, Dry Bulk Products
and any type of products) based on FCL and LCL.
• Initiate new division of freight forwarding with 5 years’ strategy plan.
• Know how to make agent and distribution global networking.
• Proactively review and understand KSA, GCC and Global customer/market requirements and build freight forwarding solutions to
meet the current and potential needs.
. Provide weekly and monthly reports, data, research and market intelligence to the Management highlighting business
performance, competitive landscape and recommendations for increasing revenue and improving operations.
• Review and track progress against targets: analyze reports: recommend and implement any changes to existing plans and
• Provide leadership, guidance and support to the team: train and motivate staff: develop appropriate succession plans.
• Manage all resources to ensure optimum utilization: control items of expenditure to pre-determine budgetary levels by
maintaining a prudent cost control policy.
• KPI’s and target to be achieved on monthly and yearly basis.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 5 years experience in Freight Management and Global Logistics in KSA and GCC Market.
• Ability to multi-task and lead teams.
• Strong in English and preferred Arabic both verbal, written, and organizational skills.