About the role:
As a stock controller your duties will include coordinate and manage shipments, oversee inventory audits and maintain reports of purchases and pricing. By reducing facility downtime you will contribute to a robustness of service that will ultimately improve patient pathways. You will be forecasting supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out of stock, agreeing minimum and maximum stock levels required by the Group, evaluating supplier product portfolio’s and negotiating pricing.
This is a full time post 40 hours per week.
At HSL we offer a variety of excellent staff benefits including:
- Training and development opportunities – including the funding of Undergraduate and Masters Degrees and Specialist Portfolios for Biomedical Scientists.
- No banding restrictions: As we are a private company we are not restricted by salary bandings and so are able to negotiate appropriate salaries based on experience. This also means that annual salary reviews do not hit a band ceiling.
- Discounted gym membership
- Cash healthcare plan – cash back on a variety of healthcare costs including dentist and opticians.
- Annual performance related salary review
- Competitive annual leave allowance